Avoiding Primary or Repeat Cesareans
Everything You Need to Know and What They Won't Tell You
- the history and politics behind the climbing cesarean rate
- rethinking the way we talk about risk
- how to know which cesareans are actually necessary and when they definitely aren't (hint: most aren't)
- why the cesarean rate is climbing and what we think will turn it around
- the true anatomy and physiology of birth as it relates to the major excuses given for cesarean sections
- how to figure out what you want and what your options are
- in depth discussion about planning your birth to optimize your chances of a physiologic, vaginal birth, whether you are trying to avoid a first c-section or are planning a VBAC after 3 cesareans.
Cost of class, including handouts:
$40 Only $20 on Friday, December 16!
HALF OFF FOR TODAY ONLY! Price reduction is reflected on the check out screen after you click "Order Now".
[maxbutton id="1" url="https://og965.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/IB-Avoiding-Primary-or-Repeat-Cesareans"]